Craven Street Capital is hiring!
There is an immediate vacancy for an Administrative / Team Assistant to predominantly provide general administrative support in a rapidly growing corporate finance boutique based in London.
The role will include:
- General administration assistance and duties (filing, photocopying, scanning, binding, business card entry)
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls, requiring the co-ordination of the team’s calendars
- Liaising with external clients for all meeting logistics, ensuring meeting rooms are booked where necessary
- Proactive set up and maintenance of meeting rooms, ensuring meeting rooms are fully equipped
- Manage any catering requirements for meetings
- Greeting visitors at reception and providing professional client services
- Manage travel arrangements: co-ordination of trains, flights, check in
- Manage the ongoing office supplies (stationery, water, milk, paper, printer, hardware, cleaners) and liaising with suppliers
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails and courier
- Liaise with Property Manager and Landlord Secretary regarding facilities and building issues
- Assist the HR and Finance Manager in managing the website and LinkedIn, ensuring it is updated with news and transaction content provided by the team
- Assist the HR and Finance Manager in processing expenses and filing invoices
- Assist the HR and Finance Manager in organising team events including Christmas Party, Annual Off-Site, Team Building Days
The successful candidate for this position are likely to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, articulate and a natural people person
- Diligent and high attention to detail, delivering high quality results
- Able to adapt, prioritise and have a willing and proactive approach
- Exhibits a polished and professional manner with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Discretion and ability to work with highly confidential client information
- Experience with the MS Office suite (Outlook; Word; Excel and PowerPoint)
Compensation and Benefits:
In return the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Discretionary bonuses based upon revenue generation
- Continuing professional development encouraged
- Comprehensive benefits package including private health care, income protection, pension, holiday and life assurance
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 28 February 2019.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting applicants who we are interested to proceed further in the application process with.